Monday, January 25, 2010

Introduction

My name is Alex Borowski, and I am a sophmore at Fairview High School. One of my favorite activities is swimming. I have been a part of the Varsity swim team for two years now, and I competed at Districts last year to help bring the tigers to victory. Last year I blogged for an English class, and I don't think that it was that useful. We had to respond to questions about books that we read, and the experience was just not enjoyable. In Wellness 10 this year, I hope to learn more about health, sports, and games. After high school I plan on attending college, although I do not know where. Later in life, I hope that I one day get married and have kids. I also aspire to have a successful job dealing with the sciences.

5 comments:

  1. Alex thats really awesome that you have been on the Varsity swim team for 2 years, and good job at districts. Good luck this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your input about our summer blogs for Communications! Those were pretty bad. I'm also interested in sciences for a career. You know I still have to see you swim at a meet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember Mrs. Hurt's blogs too. Like you, I am not a major fan of them either. They are a nice break from handwritten activities every once in a while though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Swimming was fun last year Alex! This year will be just as great! It is interesting you want a career in the sciences! I want to learn the same things from this class as you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What kind of science do you wish to deal with?

    ReplyDelete